Monday, January 17, 2011

Starting Out

So here it is, my first attempt at this,...well, not really, but these are things I can actually publish.
I want to tell you a few things about myself, and then tell you the things that I've experienced, and how it all became this way.
First off, I'm a mother of one, and stepmother of three, with 5 grandchildren, none of which belong to my child...yet, and I'm only 47 years old.  I adore them all, with a passion like no other, and wouldn't trade a thing for them all.
I am from Texas, born and raised here, but always love to travel the world, wherever it takes me. I've been in the mountains, of Colorado and Wyoming to the Mountains of Thailand. I've grown up a country girl, and pretty much hold to my roots. But on occasion, want to see how the city folk live.  Why not? Doesn't hurt anyone, and it's a whole lot of fun. I'm a fun person like that, most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis great you are in my world for a change. We both have so much to say that this make s the perfect platform. Dont omitt your crazy heydayz with your wild loony big sis in London and the white ball we atteneded at the embassy club! Oh such frolics...We will always have our fun memories and these are what keeps us sane(or insane) whichever we want to feel at any given time. keep it up and dont forget to continue to follow me on my blog and twitter. x Loving you with Hugs RJ xxx

    ReplyDelete