So I'm starting to watch the video's of my Zumba dancing that I got for Christmas, (I just had to have them)...So I'm watching them, and it teaches you how to do the dancing, and I've only mastered one out of the 8 on the FIRST video with five videos to go!!! But not to worry, it will get done. Instead of watching them, I will be doing the dancing and loosing the weight,or should I say I hope to loose weight. I love to dance, and learn new things, so I'm going to get some lesson's done.
I've been on the phone with one of my sister's that is trying to loose a bunch of weight in two weeks, so that she can be seen at a luncheon in London and there will be camera's there, so she is desperately trying to dance and swim the weight off. She called me with the music blaring in my ear, and jumping around and then decided to sit down and have a drink and a cigarette!! Now that is getting the job done! She is a nutcase. But I mean that in a good way.
So, back to my dancing. This is going to be interesting, and fun all at the same time. I've got my husband to help me with the rest of the things in the house, while I learn to dance.
And I'm going to look as if I have learned a whole new dance number, and not look like I'm stuck in the 80's and can't dance.
It will be great to do these exercising dances and get down to my 'fighting' weight. whooohoooo.
Wish me luck on this one.
By the way, I did NOT make the fettuccine last night, the husband wasn't ready to try that and he thought it may be too much trouble for a Monday night meal. Oh well. I will post pictures as soon as I do make that meal.
But If I'm loosing weight, I might not make it unless company comes over.
Everyone have a wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment